Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Apologies....



Yes, I have been a baaaad blogger for not keeping up to date on what's new with OdLibby's.  Life just seems to bombard you all at once, does it not? :)  On top of not posting my latest creations, I was also wiped out of my stock one weekend when I made a trip home to see family.  Cousins and Aunts make the best customers! :)  They left me depleted like a "Going Out of Business" sale!  So.....what's next, you say?  Cue in my newest venture...Etsy.  I absolutely love this website...just a wonderfully creative collection of talented artists sharing their wares to the virtual public (with a few off the walls finds that definitely need to be posted on "Regretsy").  Etsy is like a arts and crafts festival that never ends!  Why not open a OdLibby*s shop for myself?  So...I did. :)
I must say that it's been a fun experience so far, and even though I haven't had the mad rush of sales as I did in my Aunt Glenna's kitchen a few months before, I do have a good feeling that I will prosper, learn and grow.  Check out my shoppe, and feel free to ask any questions.  Occasionally, you may see that I also make other things beside jewelry, but my first and foremost love will be "anything that glitters".


"On the Avenue" is currently for sale at my Etsy shoppe, OdLibby*s

No comments:

Post a Comment